Saturday, May 3, 2008

First Place Twins

I am breaking my blogging drought (sorry) to acknowledge the Twin's ascension to first place. Lord knows how long it will last, so we best savor it while we have the opportunity. (I'm not being sarcastic or fatalistic...I just think first place is going to be switching hands more than a few times this season).

And while I'm here, a few other notes:
  • GoGo Gomez, that was a nasty hit you took to the head on Friday night. Hope the world stops spinning soon and we see you back in center!
  • Condolences to Gardy and his family in the loss of Gardy's brother. We plan to carry on in your absence and put together a string of wins. Don't worry about us.
  • And last, but not least, Happy, Happy (somewhat belated) Birthday to Lipgloss! Celebrate with a few beers and dome dogs!

2 comments:

linda said...

good to see you back!

Baseball_Lipgloss said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out!!! I went to the game on Wednesday (noon against White Sox) and again today. Both very good games to celebrate at.