Tuesday, June 19, 2007

An introduction from Curlz

I recently created a personal blog (http://www.curlz1205.blogspot.com/) -- a place to write about lots of changes going on in my life, such as getting married, changing jobs, and just handling the curveballs that life keeps throwing my way. As baseball is one of my passions, I found myself writing about baseball from time to time--especially Twins baseball. It only made sense to start a baseball blog.

I started kicking around the idea of a baseball blog with my then fiancee (now husband--we got married June 3rd). We've decided to start this blog as a joint venture. We are both baseball fanatics. In a sense, baseball brought us together. It was our common interest in baseball that brought us together. We eventually got engaged at a baseball game--with the proposal on the jumbotron (it was my dream come true!).

Bear with us as we get this blog underway.

No comments: